Thursday, October 31, 2013

My homilies online

Some of my family have asked if I would record my homilies. I have honored their request and am attempting to figure out the best way to do this. So far I am using dropbox to store the file and then link it to this blog. I am not sure if there is a better way for this to be done. Anyone out there that knows a thing or two about all this and would like to assist me feel free to drop me a line.
I hope those who listen to these homilies are drawn more deeper into the mystery that is God's eternal love for each and everyone of us and the gift that is the Eucharist.

I have also included a link to the United States Conference of Catholic Bishop's Website where the Sunday readings are found for each of the homilies.

Fr. Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment